- You need two images and one file(which you want to bind with the image). Place them all in one folder.
- Add the files you want to hide into a new winrar archive. (eg: I want to hide sordid.txt)
- Open the command prompt (start-> run-> cmd). Change the directory to where the files are located (two images and one file).
- In command prompt type
copy /b imagetobeshowed.jpg + sordid.rar imagetobebinded.jpg*imagetobeshowed is the image which is shown, *sordid.rar contains the text to hide and *imagetobebinded is the image which is binded with the text. You can change the names. look at the image for further clarification.
- Now test the imagetobeshowed.jpg by double clicking it, and verifying it still opens.
- Now again open the same image with winrar. Riteclk->openwith->winrar. It will show the hidden file.