In the process he has forgotten some minimal things. Let us see what are those and how to fix them.
Maximize the image to view it completely.
- Unwanted side-top bar with unique color, looking weird doesn't?
- Right sidebar has got the dotted border well placed.
- Where as its missing in the left sidebar.
1. Removing the unwanted side-top bar.
Find and delete the selected region of the template as shown below
and you'll not fine that unique bar again.
2. Adding dotted border to the left sidebar.
Now as we have deleted the side-top bar its unnecessary to have the css for it. So better copy the same css of right sidebar(which has dotted border) and change the id to sidebar2 to match the id of sidebar code which is written for it in the main block. Is it confusing? Then better go for another option, just change the id's which i have selected in the image to sidebar2. That is change it from sidebartop to sidebar2.
Now save the template and view the blog. If your still finding it burdensome then better download this remodeled template from here (right click and save link as).
If any doubts please comment.